Wednesday 8 June 2011

H&M SWIMWEAR

Am I the only one here who deeply envies the new H&M beachwear models? One of which, Filippa Hamilton. This gorgeous 25 year old (who actually shares my birthday) seems to be plastered round every street corner, not only showcasing the gorgeous bikinis but also her amazing figure. The patterns consist of crazy zigzags, frills and florals, circulating round bold, stand out colours. At such low prices, I certainly know where i'll be buying my summer wardrobe! The beautiful photographs were taken by Patrick Demarchelier.



4 comments:

  1. Yess so jell of the campaign! Love the patterns their bikinis have. I've just started www.habinkim.blogspot.com hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there,

    i passed you an award on my blog:
    http://musingandinspiring.blogspot.com/2011/07/thanks-lot-for-award-to-gorgeous-lisa.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has really great body, and H&M collection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete